Local Business Reviews

ProStar Cleaning Review
Verified Business

ProStar Cleaning Review

    1 Reviews
yelp reviewsgoogle places reviewstwitter reviews
Average Rating on Yelp:  2.5 / 5
Yelp Average Rating  by 8 reviewer(s).

Business Info

Edit Listing Info

Local Buzz

 

Write a Review


Submit your review
* Required Field

Powered by Yelp

Yelp review by M K.

Yelp Review Rating
1 / 5. Aug 28, 2017 by M K.

I am currently dealing with Prostar as a result of a water leak in my condo. They were hired by my property management company to come inspect and fix the...
Read This Review On Yelp

Average Rating on Yelp:  Yelp Average Rating  Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 8 reviewer(s).
Note: This review does not count towards the average score due to Yelp's Display Requirements.

Powered by Yelp

Yelp review by Foxy B.

Yelp Review Rating
1 / 5. May 12, 2017 by Foxy B.

My condo was one of several condos that had water damage from a leaking pipe. Prostar were chosen as the vendor by the property management company to carry...
Read This Review On Yelp

Average Rating on Yelp:  Yelp Average Rating  Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 8 reviewer(s).
Note: This review does not count towards the average score due to Yelp's Display Requirements.

Powered by Yelp

Yelp review by Bruce A.

Yelp Review Rating
5 / 5. Dec 19, 2016 by Bruce A.

ProStar* was a contact given to me by a friend in Canmore. We have two back to back properties and one had bathroom issues. Living in Sherwood Park, I knew...
Read This Review On Yelp

Average Rating on Yelp:  Yelp Average Rating  Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 8 reviewer(s).
Note: This review does not count towards the average score due to Yelp's Display Requirements.

Hail Damage

 by

Our home in NE Calgary sustained damage to the roof and siding during the hail storm during the hail storm that hit our area on July 31, 2016.
Our insurance company appointed ProStar to do the remedial work.
The ProStar Assessor/Contractor was very prompt and had the estimate back to our insurance company within a few days.
Representatives from ProStar kept us abreast of developments with the insurance company.
Throughout this entire process, ProStar's customer service has been Top Notch. There was a back order on a window and they kept us up to date on delivery times and the eventual installation.
The contractor who did the remedial work was excellent and as he worked on the project, he kept us in the loop.
95% of the project was completed in 4 days due to inclement weather. The remaining 5% was completed about 2 weeks ago.
We are extremely satisfied with the professional manner in which the remedial work was done at our home.
Working with ProStar and their Contractor was a pleasant experience. Their Customer Service was excellent.
We would Highly Recommend ProStar for any restoration project!



Have a question about ProStar Cleaning?
* Required Field

Not Yet Questions!

There are no questions yet. Be the first to leave yours!